The following are some of the training and capacity building workshops UNES has recently undertaken.
- May 13 – 15, 2015: Training of 50 Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) staff on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems at the KEPHIS Headquarters, Karen
- 2012, 2013, 2014: UNES and University of Nairobi (UoN) Grants Proposal Writing Workshops
Theme: Capacity Building for UoN teaching 500 staff on Proposal Writing for Increased Grants.
- May 13 – 22, 2015: Training of 20 Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) Managers on Supervisory Skills at the Kenya Wildlife Service Training Institute (KWSTI) in Naivasha
- August 6 – 7, 2015: Training on Mwongozo Code of Corporate Governance for State Corporations Workshop for 30 Kenya Rural Roads Authority (KeRRA) Management Staff in Masada Hotel, Naivasha
- October 12 – 13, 2015: Induction Training and Orientation for 70 Newly Posted Diplomatic Staff for The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade & Foreign Service Institute. Workshop held at the Kenya School of Monetary Studies
- February 15 – 17, 2016: Training Workshop for 35 Transition Authority (TA) and Commission for Revenue Authority (CRA) Committee Members of Costing of Government Functions at Utalii Hotel
- September 22 – 23, 2015: Coaching for Exceptional Performance Workshop for 15 Libya Oil Kenya Limited Management Staff at Libya Oil Plaza, Muthaiga
- October 22 – 23, 2015 and February 22 – 24, 2016: Project Management Workshop for 30 Libya Oil Kenya Limited Management at Libya Oil Plaza, Muthaiga
- February 1 – March 11, 2016: Capacity Building for 60 Kenya Airports Authority Staff on Project Management using PRINCE2 Methodology
- September 2015 – February 2016: Training of Office of the Auditor General Staff on ICT Soft Skills (MS Office 2013, MS SharePoint, Computer Forensic).
- June – July 2016: Training of Office of the Auditor General Staff on Performance Management.
- June 2016: Training of Kenya Wildlife Services Staff on Balance Score Card.