- The National Examination Council Service Charter (English to Kiswahili)
- The National Environment Management Authority Service Charter (English to Kiswahili)
- Insurance Regulatory Authority Brochures (English to Kiswahili)
- National Irrigation Board Service Charter (English to Kiswahili)
- The Constitution of Kenya 2010 (English to Kiswahili)
- Kenya Forest Services Service Charter (English to Kiswahili)
Provision of Building Works Project Management Consultant Services in rolling out of the Huduma Citizens Services Centres in 11 Counties in Kenya.
Scope of Work
Development of Standardized Designs of the Physical Huduma Center Facilities and Project Management for Implementation of Centers Kwale, Wajir, Isiolo, Meru, Kitui, Kiambu, Narok, Bungoma, Siaya, Turkana and Nairobi (Eastleigh) counties.
The Consultant understands that the purpose of this consultancy is to develop and implement an appropriate communication strategy to enlighten the public on the role of irrigation in enhancing food security of the country. Development of The Communication Strategy for National Irrigation Board.
Study and Formulation of Development Control Policies for Nairobi City County
Undertaking A Study and Formulation of Responsive Nairobi City County Development Control Policies to Facilitate Implementation of the Nairobi Integrated Urban Development Master Plan (NIUPLAN)
The following are some of the training and capacity building workshops UNES has recently undertaken.
- May 13 – 15, 2015: Training of 50 Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) staff on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems at the KEPHIS Headquarters, Karen
- 2012, 2013, 2014: UNES and University of Nairobi (UoN) Grants Proposal Writing Workshops
Theme: Capacity Building for UoN teaching 500 staff on Proposal Writing for Increased Grants.
- May 13 – 22, 2015: Training of 20 Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) Managers on Supervisory Skills at the Kenya Wildlife Service Training Institute (KWSTI) in Naivasha
- August 6 – 7, 2015: Training on Mwongozo Code of Corporate Governance for State Corporations Workshop for 30 Kenya Rural Roads Authority (KeRRA) Management Staff in Masada Hotel, Naivasha
Objective: To evaluate and report on the extent to which the values and principles referred to in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution are complied with in the Makueni County Public Service.
Conducting an in-depth enquiry into the influence of culture, belief systems and values on insurance uptake and how the insurance concept can be interpreted to give meaning within the cultural context. Specifically, the study aimed at assessing how individuals make decisions regarding investments and consumption, profiling decision making and risk management practices among identified communities, synthesizing belief systems that have bearing on decisions to take up insurance and characterizing barriers to development of appropriate messages on insurance that can resonate with local communities.
Conducting an in-depth enquiry into customer understanding on the role and functions of IRA; establishing the needs of IRA customers; determining the overall customer satisfaction with services offered by IRA; determining customer satisfaction drivers and service delivery gaps; tracking performance of IRA on customer satisfaction along various parameters; measuring the population currently accessing quality and efficient services from IRA; measuring the population currently accessing information on IRA services; and proving recommendations for the improvement of service delivery.
Objective: To generate information on the nature and magnitude of supply and demand for sugar in Kenya. The information is to be used to design appropriate support programs for the promotion and regulation of the industry in Kenya.
- To study and establish the current supply and demand for industrial and domestic sugar;
- To establish consumption patterns based on the current County set-up and factors that affect them;
- To carry out annual projections of the supply and demand to the year 2018 for both industrial and domestic sugar;
- To establish per capita domestic sugar consumption in Kenya, drawing comparisons with EAC and COMESA regions;
- To develop a list of industrial sugar users, usage and their respective consumption levels;
- To identify constraints to the efficient production of sugar in Kenya and propose solutions thereto; and
- To investigate causes of market distortions and propose control and management mechanisms.
Design, Documentation and Project Implementation of the Eldoret Eco-Industrial Park on the Eldoret Industrial Park On Eldoret Municipality Block 15/1757
Design and Implementation for the Master Plan Design and Environmental Impact Assessment of the Proposed Industrial Park at Eldoret.
Task: Costing of Functions for County and National Governments in Kenya
To determine the realistic quantum or proportion of funds and other resources necessary for the performance of the functions assigned to the National and County Governments. Being a complex exercise and the first time realistic costing to be undertaken in Kenya, the first phase comprised costing of functions in the 5 sectors namely: – Health, Environment, water and natural resources, Agriculture, livestock and fisheries, Roads and infrastructure and Foreign Affairs.